Thursday, May 12, 2016

Thursday Thoughts

I think Mary Tilman needs this float. Who am I kidding, I am totally getting this for her. Can you say precious?


The best part of summer is sandal season. I love them all - flip flops, wedges, t-strap, ankle strap, gladiator - you name it. These Sole Society sandals are gold and scalloped...a win-win in my book!


Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds are pregnant with their second baby... well really Blake is. After much thought and consideration, I don't think she is human. I mean really? I looked like a whale at this point in pregnancy. Ah to have a glam squad, personal trainers, private planes and the genes of a goddess.



I am on the hunt for that end-all be-all, perfectly amazing swimsuit for the season. I love the Marysia brand, but the price tag makes me nauseous. This one caught my eye but I have been disappointed with the Old Navy brand quality lately. However, an in-store visit may be in my future.



No comments:

Post a Comment