Thursday, June 30, 2016

inviting

We have gone back and forth on hosting a second birthday. While I was dead-set on something with just family, something tells me to plan one while I can still pick out the theme. My future looks like princesses for several years.

With any good party theme, comes the invitation and I am a sucker for a good invitation. While most of our festivities' invites are designed by yours truly, there are some pretty talented people out there to choose from.



1) Love Lucy Design - This is the cutest little Etsy shop and even has a great Instagram profile. I love this little barnyard invite, if only the hubs would go for a mobile petting zoo.

2) Cameron Norris - I have one talented college roomie. Cameron is the sweetest thing ever and is one talented lady. This dino party is just the cutest for little boys.

3) Paper Etiquette - How cute is this British theme? It would be perfect around another royal birth or wedding... or even the perfect excuse for high tea.

4) Lemonade Moments - I am dying to do a Fiesta themed birthday. I can see it now - crepe paper, pinatas, tacos and margaritas.

5) Twinkle Little Party - This is precious for a summer pineapple party but would also be a great housewarming invite.

No comments:

Post a Comment