Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Ballard Designs

Like I am sure most of you may, I get a Ballard Designs and Pottery Barn catalog in the mail multiple times a month. But without an endless supply of money lying around, home decor is something that is one and done in our house for several years. Saying all that, it never hurts to dream.

Pedestal Dining Table - I love the contemporary look of a pedestal table paired with traditional chairs. This would be perfect in a well-lit dining area.

Light Pendant - This pendant is perfect for that french rustic feel.

Decorative Quills - I mean who doesn't love a decorative feather. Kidding aside, these look like the perfect addition when you need that something to finish a space or complete a table.

Coffee Table - Acrylic seems to be everywhere these days and this table does not disappoint. Again another contemporary addition to a traditional space.

Side Table - I would love to redo our master bedroom and get a larger bed. I am also loving the look of these side tables next to an upholstered headboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment