Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Random Wednesday

I have been off-the-grid and I will own it. Life is busy and August is really outdoing itself with travel and event planning. Nothing like have a trunk show and two-year-old birthday party back to back but I can't wait to see the outcomes.


I like to take pictures of my kid and get really lucky when she pauses for .2 seconds. I nicely coerced her into taking a picture last week wearing this precious set I snagged during all these awesome summer sales. Little English is a brand we carry at J. Wills but I didn't launch with their spring/summer line. You best believe when they put this sweet bloomer and crochet top on sale I snagged those beauties for the next few months and next year.

I got a new planner and am not ashamed to say I am a planner-lover. I also love all things Rifle paper so this was a win all around. The best part is the hard cover but light-weight feel. The check-list style daily portion also makes my type-A personality feel at home.

Card Against Humanity truly is the game for horrible people but it sure can make you laugh.

Our annual college reunion happened last weekend and it was amazing...except for missing one lovely lady :(. Girls weekends are so good for the soul to get away, have some serious laughs and just catch up on life. Gosh I miss these ladies so!

1 comment:

  1. Rifle Paper Co. for the win! I want everything I own to be overed in their prints! ;)

    ReplyDelete