Thursday, September 8, 2016

thursday things

It is rare that I come across a "list" blog post and agree with every single one. I am Type A to a fault. I think my husband would agree that I AM this list. I am stressed until I complete a project and can not focus until the task is done. Case in point - my multiple to-do lists in my head, on my phone, my desk, etc. There is always something to complete, but when I do get away and relax I soak in every minute.

Bring on Fall everything! Clothes, pumpkins, football and the weather... I am tempted to rotate out my closet but fear I may sweat to death until October. (Side note - Am I late to the game in finding out that C. Wonder is a thing again?) 

This is a great reminder to just not care. Love the life you are living and the rest will fall into place.

No comments:

Post a Comment