Friday, December 16, 2016

Three on Friday

- Three is really all I have got today -

Holiday Baking | This weekend is one of our only ones with no plans (although we have two neighborhood get-togethers) and baking is on the top of my to-do list. But...I am coming up empty with ideas and initiative. Oh to have extra time or an extra set of hands. Southern Living is my go-to and here are a few options:




Christmas Cards | I typically design our cards but chose to go the easy route with Tiny Prints. Well, that will never happen again! There was an 137 minute wait to speak with a rep yesterday which makes me feel slightly better that I am not the only one with issues. They are promised to be here on Monday so fingers crossed there are no more issues.


Baby Boy Nursery | I have known all things girl for 2+ years so shifting to a boy mindset is taking a hot minute. However, I am making a case for this amazing wallpaper. Just one wall isn't asking too much.


No comments:

Post a Comment