Thursday, January 19, 2017

Thursday Thoughts


If you like Habachi salad dressing then go to your local Fresh Market and get this dressing. While not an exact replica, it is a pretty good second.


I got a spiralizer for Christmas and it is a new favorite. The best part is you can trick your kids into eating more vegetables :) Here are some recipes that look like good tries:



We have started down the potty training path and it doesn't look good. Most stories I have read said don't push if you have an "independent" child and they are so right. I have doled out so many bribes and come up useless. Prayers we will have her out of diapers before brother comes.


I had Monday off so Mary Tilman and I made a visit to the mall (we both happily obliged to a shopping trip). We popped in Anthropologie and they have some great new arrivals. Unfortunately for me I can't fit in my normal clothes anymore. Although I am tempted to buy some "lose baby weight" inspiration pieces:

No comments:

Post a Comment