Thursday, February 23, 2017

Thursday Thoughts


J. Wills is hosting a Virtual Trunk Show today only! We had a successful show last August in my hometown but wanted to open it up to everyone this go-around. There is still time to participate by emailing julie@shopjwills.com to get your exclusive 15% off new arrivals code!


Potty training is for the birds. Mary Tilman has been doing great for three straight days without messing up until the other night she peed on the stairs. The post conversation went like this:
  • Me - "Mary Tilman, why did you pee on the floor"
  • Mary Tilman - " Mommy I didn't. I peed on the stairs."
  • Me - sitting in silence as I just got schooled by a toddler
Lesson Learned - don't potty train when you are pregnant. The lack of wine is not ideal.


We have started back up on HelloFresh. The convenience factor and my lack of wanting to do anything have spurred this back up. Plus I think their meals are great and have us eating healthy and differently than we usually would.



We went to the circus last weekend for Mary Tilman's first and last time. She was entralled the entire time but I was slightly disappointed. I was expecting more animals and less humans. However they know a thing or two on coaxing you into forking over $25 for a light-up toy.

1 comment: