Thursday, March 9, 2017

Thursday Thoughts

As if you couldn't tell, this ole blog has been taking a backseat. Not that I want it to but I don't have the time. Yes there are busier people out there but being a wife, mommy, employee, business owner, cook, cleaner, laundress and just a plain human being are sucking me dry of any free time. I haven't caught up on the latest Real Housewives or Scandal episodes if that tells you anything :) Hopefully I will have a nursery to unveil, fun weekends to post about or great new recipes, but right now I am running dry on ideas and stamina.


Baby boy has a name! While we are inadvertently keeping it close, thank goodness a name has been picked. Let the monograms commence.

Chrissy Teigen was all over the news this week for her Glamour essay. Mad props to her for opening up on a taboo topic like postpartum depression. To be honest, I think all of us mommas get something of the sort. I sure know I did. Your world is just rocked and you have so many body changes on top of so many new responsibilities that you don't know which end is up. I just wish people were more open about it. Kudos to her!

I am in the mood for some more sandals (I don't need them) but my feet seem to be the only thing not huge these days. These are too cute!

1 comment: