Thursday, April 6, 2017

Baby #2 Gear

Again sorry for the sporadic posts. My time management and lack of remembering anything is going downhill with only nine weeks left. 

Luckily I went the gender neutral route with our first, so little boy won't be surrounded by pink. However, there are still a few items I need to stock up on before his arrival (aka the no travel zone when we are scrounging for things to do).


Baby Monitor | So apparently our monitor has been discontinued by the manufacturer so I not only need another camera but need a two camera bundle. The first go-around I really wanted a Wifi version so I could view from my phone but with my decreased travel schedule, that is not a priority. Why are there so many options?!

Swaddles | I got rid of all our pink swaddles with the hopes of adding some new ones with this little man. How adorable is this line and these precious prints?

Wubbanub | Mary Tilman was never a pacifier lover as she much preferred her thumb, which was super convenient. In case he follows suit, I plan to not to stock up but maybe get one or two.

Nursing / Car Seat Cover | The 2-in-1 functionality of this is amazing! I love the fact that I can use this as a car seat cover and nursing cover as well, especially since we will be on-the-go more with this little. There is no playing around with little Miss's weekend time.

Convertible Gown | Not to plug J. Wills but these gowns are the best! You can make it a gown for easy diaper changes but also pant legs when a little more warmth is needed. Again I love a versatile piece.

Bath products | I am a true believer in Aveeno baby bath products but there is something amazing about Noodle and Boo. While on the pricier side, it is worth the splurge for that sweet clean baby smell.

No comments:

Post a Comment